Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hi Everyone!

Hey there, Its Justice Rienne Law. No, Im not afraid to show my entire name on this. I mean, why be afraid?? Why hide everything when you can show off the true beauty in who you really are? As much as I enjoy the fact of being a mystery to everyone, being honest and truthful gets you wayy further in life. More than you will ever know. More than I will ever know. And I say that because I am a Sophomore in high school. I got a whole life ahead of me, and Im not about to keep on being a "secret" to society like how I was in my early years. Or earlier years, like 16 and under.

Well, the point here is that... Is that.. Well, honestly, I have no flipping idea. Yeah- I guess that thats the point to this. Being random. Hmm, I really wonder why some people seperate "us" from them. I mean "us " as in "the weird people." But if you think long and hard about it, being weird is being different. Think about it. Being normal really means to be who you are (in personality and in person). So if you're weird that just means that you're different, or do different things different ways. Being normal is actually being average. and average is what everyone has in common or has a simularity to. Like being in an average weight at my age. Or average height. Or thinking capacity. Thats average. Thats normal. But you know what? There are differences in "us" weather if it's More than average or less than average- That makes "us" who we really are. That makes "us" True- but only if we dont care to show off what we have thats different. And you know what? I dont give a shit about what other people think about me, I mean seriously? If someone has something to say about me then so be it, say it. I dont care if I get dissed! Im older than that! Calling me ugly will only hurt you.. And I say that because you're the one who has to look at me. LOL.

I suffer from severe depression. (WOW huge convosation change right there lol) But you know what? Im not going to let that be the best of me, I know that im better than that, better than being depressed and sad all the flipping time. And I (from now on) will try to look at everything from a positive point of view.. And that one reson why im making this blog. For other people like me, (and maybe not others like me) to just share their problems and randomly share in general anyways! Anyone is welcome! No matter how non-different to different you may be. (Or, who you think you are, but who the hell am I to judge, right?) LOL, Well enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be yourself!